Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where did I leave off?

I forgot how much I liked doing this, keeping track of things & what's going on. It's been almost a year since I quit recording things. And yet, some things are still the same. How does that happen?

  • Yes, I'm still having my heart broken by the same guy. We go in spurts. This time it is my fault. I kind of got an attitude with him when he didn't get me anything for my birthday. I went down there & we had a great time until it was time for me to leave. Then I seem to always fall apart. He is ignoring me now & I think it is ok. I think we have run our course. There are a lot of things that I want to change but it just wasn't meant to be. I do care for him deeply and do consider myself in love with him. But sometimes I'm not sure why.
  • I got off my thyroid medicine & paxil early in January. Not exactly sure why. Just lazy & I was broke and didn't want to go back to the doctor. But I finally did it last week and got back on my prescriptions. I do feel better already and know that is the reason I gained weight and just felt like total crap.
  • Weight is and always has been an issue. I'm back to dieting again. so far so good. I set up a tracking system and really need to be stringent about tracking my food and exercise. I was at my heaviest weight at 218 last week but am now down to 213.5 as of this morning. I went & had my eyes read and she put me on liver cleanse to clean out my  liver plus licorice which helps to curb the craving for sweets. That has really  helped. I haven't had cravings for soda pop or chocolate at all lately.
This is all for now. I hope to record my thoughts & what is going on to maybe help me become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.