Monday, November 28, 2011

A New Plan

Allright, December starts this week. This is scary for me. I am starting a new plan. I'm calling it "The 160 Plan". Because it sounded kinda catchy and because my goal is to get to 160 pounds. I haven't been that low for many, many years. It's time to stop letting things hold me back.

Today is Day 1. I don't know how many days this will last, but I'm giving myself until the end of April to accomplish this. This includes losing 10 pounds a month, give or take. So from now until April 30th is 154 days. 22 weeks. That's almost half a year! Surely I can lose 40 pounds in that amount of time. No matter that I've been trying to lose those 40 pounds for however many years...This time I have a PLAN!

I planned this stuff up all Thanksgiving weekend. Printed out loads of information, put my binders together, made lots of goals and broke them down into monthly and weekly actions. So I have a plan, today is day 1 and I did GREAT! i ate well and worked out. Went to Curves and did the circuit there, then went to the gym and walked 30 minutes on the treadmill. I soooo wanted to get off before my 30 minutes were up, but I didn't. I stuck it out and I am proud of myself.

It's getting cold outside and I know that if I don't force myself to workout then I will end up at home under the covers eating as much sugar as possible. So i have to remain disciplined. There is much to be done.

OFF TO THE RACES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.